Wednesday, April 3, 2013

~"Those Days Are Gone.."~

Living alone....and I've think the all the friends I've known so much...make me frustrated and bored out of loneliness....and I know deep down inside...well everyone be remembered?

     The parents I used to know....my mother...lovely beautiful she is wasn't here anymore for what I've done...and took all the blame against her.I wish I can be forgive.....

~"My mom and me...the 1 year old me~"
Nevertheless....I wish I can let it go anyway.

     For the friends...people out there that I've known...there are people more worse situation than I am and I'm lucky to be alive today...was it not to think how negative instead thinking positively...straight forward to my own hand and future.

           
~"Even they both not at my side...I'm proud to live in this world and thankful I'm alive because of them with love and happiness inside their hearts and soul."~


~"All you gotta do is be yourself...understand the situation...and love the people around you....even they are lost and gone...be remember...."~

No comments:

Post a Comment