Sunday, February 10, 2013

1.The Passage I've been Through...


Every year,every moment…just the same. Once I awake...never returns. I wish I can turn back what I wanted to be with...back to them.The life we used to have since childhood but everything just disappeared without a trace. I wish...there is something that I could do but there is nothing for them to return to my side.The more I think about them,the more my heart feel pain inside.
       I miss them so much.Especially her, the girl I used to be together with.Wendyll..a sweet name with sweet memories. I was the one who being useless, looking into her dying eyes.But..I miss her laugh,her jokes,her sense of humours,her memories,her hugs,her smiles and...our first time kiss. Our kisses. I wish I can see her again one day if...I'm given one more time, one more chance.

 "Ben...remember,we use to mess around the alley street next to that shop?" she pointed her finger at the shop. She smiled at me...brightly...
 "Huh...yeah,of course I remember." I just look at her smile joyfully but then...
"Remember...we use to mess around with...Lawrence....back then?" with her sad slow voice tone inside her,speaking of him who just passed away. I understand how she feels towards Lawrence that time. It was nothing we can do anymore.He's gone forever but in our heart we still have the memories of him.

I've wonder how we two can looks alike.We both usually fight over Wendyll when we was young but she wants me rather than him.Maybe because I was one year older than them.And...we used to have another friend named May.We four used to be together until...she changed and nothing is worth between our relationship with her anymore.
       I was wondering...in my life, can it worth so much to everyone else or...just fade away like a words being erased away by an eraser, leaving little or no signs at all?

      I wish...I can see them again.Just once..
                                                                               …..again...



Based on few years back....

                     Passenger...what does it mean to be a passenger?

 Was it...because we all live in this planet to understand more about the world that more we all can imagine or was it...something to experience so long...till our age ends?

      Just as example I write about how Ben's life with Wendyll?
  Was it a pleasure life that people as a lesson without pain is truly meaningless?
    Sometimes we all had let go of all our past and accept it not take it as a burden.

            As a passenger...

         We all share...as a messenger to share all the message we all got and now...from the passage we all going through...

              ...as a passenger...for we are.

No comments:

Post a Comment